Wednesday, June 24, 2009

St. Jacobs Lutheran Church Anna Ohio



St. Jacobs is a big church in a small town. The stained glass windows in this church are amazing. Some are in need of some TLC/restoration but they are numerous and beautiful. But first lets see what the church looks like from the outside.









This small prayer garden along with an elevator are a few of the recent additions to the church.



There are two large 4 pane stained glass windows on both sides of the church. I am only going to feature one here. I'll save the other for a future post.


Left Click on the above picture for a spectacular view.









I just love taking pictures of this church. More to come later.

3 comments:

  1. What is that under Christ's chair in the Mary & Martha scene ... is that a DOG??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question. It looks like it could be a dog or a lamb. If I get a chance I will ask the pastor of the church when I see him.

    ReplyDelete